Achieving business goals in today’s highly competitive marketplace requires having the right knowledge base, insights and thinking power. While all this can take you a long way in business, knowing the right people can take you even further. It’s called networking.
This powerful business growth strategy can be achieved by renewing your ECFC membership where active members have the following networking opportunities:
1. Join an ECFC committee to work with others who share your business interests
2. Attend our two conferences that are offered each year
3. Apply to give a presentation at our Annual Symposium
4. Become a ECFC certified instructor and teach your peers
5. Update your ecfc.org profile to better connect with other members
Whether you’re in search of new contacts, meeting prospects or gaining partners,our members are here for you to share ideas, solve problems, connect you with new growth paths, and open doors to opportunities you never thought possible. Now it’s all possible by renewing your ECFC membership today.
This is a reminder that it’s time to renew your organization's ECFC membership. Emails with a link to the Renewal Invoice have been sent to the person listed as the Primary Contact for each member organization. If you have questions about who this is in your organization please email email@example.com.