Whether your company is a leader in the field and wants to stay there, or is looking for ways to get to the top, ECFC continuing education can help. We offer members real world “working” knowledge of the industry through educational opportunities at seminars, workshops and classes.
Events like these help you grow professionally with peer-to-peer learning and mentorship for sharing knowledge. Here’s how renewing your ECFC membership for continuing education is beneficial to you:
• Attend one of the two conferences offered each year.
• Read the Flex Reporter for developments with cafeteria plans and service providers.
• Download up-to-date industry reports from our extensive website file library.
• Be part of our teleconference series featuring in-depth briefings on important topics by experts from ECFC, industry professionals and government decision makers.
• Enroll in our webinar series where in the past we’ve offered “teach-to-the-test” to help prepare members for the FCS and CFC exam.
Renewing your ECFC membership is the ideal approach to continue your continuing education. It’s another benefit we offer to help you learn and grown in your profession while providing a positive impact on your company.