Certified in Flexible Compensation (CFC)
Designed for benefit professionals involved in all aspects of the flexible compensation field, the Certified in Flexible Compensation designation requires an understanding of the following core competencies within flexible compensation:
1) Flexible spending arrangements (FSA)
2) Claims management and payment cards
3) Consumer-directed healthcare: health reimbursement arrangements (HRA);
4) Consumer-directed healthcare: health savings accounts (HSAs)
5) Legal requirements
6) Nondiscrimination Testing
7) Documentation and filing requirements
8) Transit, commuter, and parking plans
As this certification includes the courses that are in the FCS, you will be attending the instructor-led portion in the FCS workshop. You will receive the remainder of the course for self-paced study.
This Pre-conference Course includes: Four of the courses led by an instructor, time for Q&A, the downloadable CFC Study Program and the 12 CE Units in order to take the exam. Time: Tuesday, August 6, 2019 8:00 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.
Member Price: $495 | Early Bird Pricing till June 21, 2019 only $299
Non-member Price: $595 | Early Bird Pricing till June 21, 2019 only $399