- About Us
- Join ECFC
|ECFC Event Code of Conduct|
ECFC Event & Meeting Participation Code of Conduct
ECFC is committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all participants. This code of conduct outlines our expectations for participant behavior. We invite all attendees, speakers, volunteers, staff members, speakers, sponsors, and other participants to help us realize a safe and positive experience for everyone.
The following behaviors are expected and requested of all attendees, including:
· Exercise consideration and respect in your speech and actions.
· Be mindful of your surroundings and fellow participants
· Abide by all state and federal laws which prohibit the exchange of information among competitors regarding price, refusals to deal, markets division, tying relationships and other topics which might infringe upon antitrust laws and regulations.
Unacceptable behavior is defined as:
· Harassment, intimidation, or discrimination in any form.
· Verbal abuse of any attendee, speaker, volunteer, staff member, sponsor, or other meeting guest.
o Examples of verbal abuse include, but are not limited to, verbal comments related to gender, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, religion, national origin, inappropriate use of nudity and/or sexual images in public spaces or in presentations, or threatening or stalking any attendee, speaker, volunteer, staff member, sponsor, or other meeting guest.
· Disruption of presentations during sessions or at other events organized by ECFC throughout the virtual meeting.
postings, and messages should not contain promotional materials, special
offers, job offers, product announcements, or solicitation for services. ECFC
reserves the right to remove such messages and potentially ban sources of those
Event and meeting participants should drink responsibly and should not abuse drugs or illegal substances.
Violations of the Code of Conduct
ECFC values conflict resolution and communication and will attempt to resolve any incidences of unacceptable behavior. However, ECFC reserves the right in its sole discretion to respond to instances of unacceptable behavior including, but not limited to, immediate removal from the meeting without refund and/or prohibiting attendance at future meetings.