- About Us
- Join ECFC
Advanced Certified in Flexible Compensation (ACFC)
Designed for professionals involved in all aspects of the flexible compensation field who have mastered the advanced technical areas of the industry, the Advanced Certified in Flexible Compensation designation requires a mastery of these additional core competencies: Learn more about the ACFC Study Courses here.
Best Practice Case Studies
To become Advanced Certified in Flexible Compensation, one must:
1. Have at least five years of experience in the compensation/benefits industry.
2. Have held the CFC designation for at least one year.*
3. Provide documentation of receiving at least 12 Continuing Education units.
4. Demonstrate expertise in the ACFC core competencies by passing the ACFC Exam.
5. Pay appropriate exam fees.
If the applicant successfully passes the exam, s/he will be awarded a certificate and may use the ACFC designation after her/his name (until the expiration date of said designation).
The ACFC designation is valid for three years (36 months) from the date that an individual receives her/his certification. In order to continue to hold the ACFC designation an individual must submit the appropriate continuing education documentation and pay the recertification fee to renew her/his certification in order to maintain the ACFC designation.
* Requirement may be waived by the FCI upon applicant providing proof of having earned an equivalent certification or relevant advanced degree. (Examples: CEBS or JD degree.)
Study Program Pricing: $699 member $1,398 non-member
Re-certification Fee: Every three years $150 plus 12 CE units need to renewal your certification
You can purchase the Study Program in the Course Catalog through the MY LEARNING link at the top navigation bar. All Study Programs and Exam are located under your MY LEARNING DASHBOARD.
If you have non-ECFC Courses or "Shared ECFC Materials" that your organization has purchased that you would like to get approved for your renewal or exam: Download ECFC Continuing Education Units Approval Form here.
CREDENTIAL PROGRAMS PROVIDED BY THE FLEXIBLE COMPENSATION INSTITUTE, LLC, A WHOLLY OWNED SUBSIDIARY OF ECFC. www.ecfc.org